- QUALITY ASSURANCE: CE marked and manufactured to EN ISO 22112 ISO 9001 ANSA/ADA 15, 2004 recipient of the Queen's Award for Enterprise, FDA and Health Canada Approved , suitable for use by a dental professional
- HARDNESS AND DURABILITY: Achieved through double cross linking giving a network of interpenetrating polymer chains, precise computer control of the polymerization process, manufactured to be extremely durable, solvent resistant, color stable
- BOND TO ACRYLIC: despite their outstanding hardness and durability enigma teeth exhibit excellent bond strength to methyl methacrylate denture bases
- WIDE SHADE RANGE: 16 standard shades A1 - D4, plus a bleached shade, with even the lightest shades containing subtle variations in color and translucency
- MATCHING POSTERIOR TEETH: the complex color blending of the anteriors is carried through to the posteriors so that their cusps mimic those of natural teeth. Enigma posteriors have high strength, high resistance to wear, and the same bond strength to the denture base as the anterior teeth.
*shade guide for reference only - each device shows color differently